Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering – Advanced Leved (CPRE-AL) in Requirements Modeling equips you with a disciplined approach to aquire advanced requirements engineering skills in the area of requirements modeling.
Do you want to get CPRE-AL certified in Requirements Modeling and stand out in the croud? Want to make sure that you are ready for the CPRE-AL® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try? This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the CPTRE-AL in Requirements Modeling exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have.
The course is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board, Germany)
Through this course, you will
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CPRE-AL in Reqquirements Modeling certification exam.
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed by industry experts and involves engaging case studies.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people master the modeling techniques. We know how to combine learning with test preparation in an engaging way!
In-person class room: 3 full days
Instructor-led virtual: 6 half days
This intensive three-day training course focuses on the essential skills in requirements modeling. It covers:
- Basic principles of requirements modeling
- Context modeling
- Modeling information structures
- Modeling dynamic views
- Modeling scenarios
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All those who want to develop expertise and competence in Requirements Modeling and want to obtains CPRE-AL distinction.
Certificate applicants must have acquired the CPRE-FL certificate.
To assimilate the vast amount of information, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect. Many students find this one of the most helpful parts of the class.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Comprehensive training material with enough practical experience through case study.
- Basic Principles of Requirements Modeling
- Motivation for Requirements Modeling and Fundamentals
- Overview of the Views and Languages of Requirements Modeling
- Adapting Modeling Languages and Integrating Textual Requirements
- The Benefits of Requirements Modeling and the Quality of Requirements Models
- Context Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- The Purpose of Context Modeling and Conceptual Fundamentals
- Basic Elements of Context Modeling
- Notation and Rules for Context Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams
- Other types of context modeling
- The Information Structure View in Requirements Modeling
- The Purpose of Information Structure Modeling
- Modeling Classes, Attributes, and Data Types
- Modeling Simple Relationships, Aggregations, and Compositions
- Modeling Generalization and Specialization
- Further Modeling Concepts
- Dynamic Views in Requirements Modeling
- Overview of the Dynamic Views of Requirements Modeling
- The Purpose and Modeling Constructs of Use Case Modeling
- Identifying Use Cases and Specifying Them in Text Form
- Structuring Use Cases and Packages
- Data Flow Modeling, Control Flow Modeling, and Diagram Types
- Requirements Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams
- Requirements Modeling with Activity Diagrams
- Combining and Decomposing Functions, and Ensuring Consistency
- The Purpose of State-Oriented Modeling and Modeling Constructs
- Requirements Modeling with State Machines
- Scenario Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Basic Principles of Scenario Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Simple Scenario Modeling with Sequence Diagrams
- Knowing system archaeology
- Advanced Scenario Modeling with Sequence Diagrams
- Scenario Modeling with Communication Diagrams
“I am deeply impressed by the professional quality, depth and by the commitment that Vellicate has displayed in our work process so far. Their approach and style of designing the programs reflect our-way of designing programs very well. Moreover I am very pleased with our smooth collaboration process.”
A. Bauer, Corporate Academy,
“I’m glad our company chose to make the investment to organize the training—will make all the difference in the world for my projects!”
Sr. Business Analyst,
Top 5 IT Services Organization, Chennai, India